Thursday, October 09, 2008

How to save a few $$$ on online purchases

How to save a few $$$ on online purchases


Have you ever gone to make an online purchase and it asked you for a promotional code but didn't have one?


The next time this happens, minimize your browser, open up Google and do a search for the company name with the terms discount code promotional code and you may pleasantly surprised. With all that is going on in the news, a few dollars saved, is a few dollars I keep in my pocket. Sometimes the savings can be substantial.
I needed a new banner to hang outside the venues, and the retail cost was $99. I did a search for the banner company name promotional code and found a code that saved me 50%. So for an extra few minutes of googling, I saved $50.
Try it for yourself the next time you buy something online.

Another way to save money on WeekendDating.com events: REGISTER EARLY. You will start to notice a few more promotional discounts for people who register early.

No comments: