Some of these are my own dealbreakers, but most come from my numerous discussions with you. Please add your own and lets get the opposite sex educated.
Dealbreakers I have heard from women about men
- Guy has bad breathe.-- Bad breathe equals no date, no kiss, or no second date.
- Guy is cheap- Wants to go dutch at Starbucks
- Guy looks like he just rolled out of bed and made no effort to get groomed for the date
- Guy is rude to the waitstaff at dinner
- Guy wears sneakers to a speed dating event
- Body odor issues
- Poor eye contact
- Talks only about himself, not showing any interest in the woman
- Has a very small piece of equipment with respect to the male Anatomy
- Too much, too soon, too fast.. Guy is talking about marriage and exclusivity after the second date.
- Looking for sex way too quickly
DealBreakers I have heard from Men about Women
- Smokers-- Nasty Nasty Nasty.. Did I mention Nasty?
- Not thanking the guy at the end of the date for paying for dinner or whatever
- Not at least making the fake attempt to pull out the wallet to pay for dinner or drinks.. Most (not all guys) are not really expecting you to pay, but that fake attempt or at least a thank you is nice.
- Height- Most (not all) guys are looking for a woman who is shorter than they are.
- Age- Guys are getting better on this one, but it is still a frequent comment I get as far as dealbreakers
- Flakey- She is unreliable and cancels dates at the last minute.
- No career ambition- Wants and expects the man to be the breadwinner