Monday, April 26, 2010

Bad Breathe, Dating and Kissing

Article by Jeff Magic Dating Coach

Bad breath can be a deal breaker for sure when trying to find a mate. It is so unattractive. I've been on dates myself with very extremely attractive women with amazing personalities, and they had all the wonderful qualities I look for in a woman, except for one……. HORRIBLE Breath.

If you can't kiss a person, you can't date them. If you think bad breath might be slowing down your love life, you may suffer from Halitosis, a condition that causes chronic bad breath.

Some other possible causes are as follows:

• stomach problems

• not flossing regularly

• not brushing your tongue till it's pink(or almost)

Eating garlic, fetta cheese or onions before a first, second or third date can definitely contribute to not getting a return phone call. As it is, both parties are on thin Ice when first dating. You want to seek and destroy, as many first date deal breakers as you possibly can.


If you must indulge in any of these bad breath makers, make sure you have a mint in your mouth the at all times. They also sell pills at any pharmacy that help your stomach and will keep your breath fresh. Take one of those little guys 1 hour before your date.


If you're not sure if it's your breath that is the problem with your love life, ask a friend, and tell he or she to be totally honest with you. Look your friend right in the eyes, and say you honestly won't be offended. You need to know the truth! Let them know, that they will actually be helping you.


If your bad breath persist after some of these remedies, you could have a cavity that is harboring nasty bacteria or some other tooth or gum problem. Time to see the dentist. Don't be scared, it's really not that bad.

If you've done your homework and you are sure your breath is in check, it could be your behavior, dressing for your dates, or a myriad of other reasons. Best bet is to learn to develop self-awareness, and you'll be on your way to getting your love life together and finding that special guy or gal.



Jeff Magic *wink*

2 comments:

Jeff Magic Dating Coach said...

PS

If you get your breath in check, and still have trouble, it might be that you need to up your kissing skills (lots of potential mates judge you on your kissing skills on the first date)

My ex-girlfriend and I actually practiced kissing till we got it right. We had such different styles that it didn't work at first. I was bold and said "We don't kiss the same, let's practice till we get it right". She was all for it, and it turned out to be fun.


Great kissing tip: always air on the conservative side when kissing….kiss slow(especially at first) and use very little tongue.

Unknown said...

I had disgusting breath for years. I had no friends and even family keep me at a distance.
I was flossing brushing and rinsing everyday but still had bad breath. I spent thousands on all kinds of products claiming to stop bad breath but still had bad breath. I came across an eBook from badhalitosisbreathCom and it gave me my first insight into my problem. After I did all the advice in the eBook it identified Post Nasal Drip as the primary issue with eating and cleaning as the oral problem.
So I was happily surprised when my brother asked the following week why my breath didn’t smell any more, I told him what I’d done he’s like thank god for that book!
Now 6 months later I have my first girlfriend and worked up enough courage to tell her about what I was like just 1 year ago. She said I smelt better then any other boyfriend she’d had. Music to my ears!